Beta Readers, Beta Readers... Calling All Beta Readers!

So, slightly over 23,000 words in and INEFFABLE is about one-sixth of the way through!  I'm thrilled... excited... and looking for beta readers!  At this point in the tale I'm hoping to get peoples' opinions on the direction its taking, as well as predictions for where you THINK the book is going... this, of course, will help me determine whether the story should progress further towards the ending I have planned, or whether changes should be made!

I haven't begun the editing process, so any help in that area would also be very much appreciated.  As a beta reader you will have access to the entire sequel (for free) at staggered moments in the writing process, the opportunity to ask discussion questions (as my previous beta readers did) and the ability to affect the outcome of this particular tale if you give me your input!

Send a message to me on the INCOMPATIBLE facebook page if you're interested =]
http://www.facebook.com/incompatiblenovel

Chantelle

Comments

Popular Posts