Pondering Previous Posts...

Presumably some of you witnessed my brilliant (haha, not the right word to choose, but I'm leaving it regardless) display of poetic ability... and as you can also see, it was removed.  I enjoyed writing the poem, there's no doubt in my mind that it helped me recover at least slightly, but I've decided it's not an appropriate display of literature.  I am an ABA therapist, therefore I must maintain a level of professionalism in all aspects of my life, and I have decided that particular display of my artistic talent (harhar) was wildly unsuitable... especially considering the fact that any of my clients would happen upon that post if they ever google-searched my name (how embarrassing would that be?).  Undoubtedly I find the likelihood of that scenario dismal, but crazier things have been known to happen.

On that note, I've recently come to the conclusion that I suffer from pessimism, in it's most extreme form.  I've started working on a novella titled "The Contemplations of An Accident Prone Pessimist" (a satire, making fun of yours truly for my undeniably unrealistic outlook on what could happen at any given moment), which I've really only just begun.  I just as quickly placed it on the back burner because I've finally hit the 45,000 word mark of INEFFABLE, which I'm stoked about! =]

I may post some of my satire soon... depending on how long I'm sucked into INEFFABLE, which could be quite some time considering I've got a huge poster board in my room that displays all of the upcoming key points in the plot (oh baby, shenanigans is going to get twisted... I'm really excited).

Anyways, just wanted to leave a quick update... <3

Comments

  1. I love that this was posted at 1234... just saying... definitely didn't do that on purpose.

    I feel it's good juju.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts