Initiating edits...

So I've decided to begin the first edits on Ineffable... I've entered into one of those times when I'm just utterly compelled to read rather than write.  It's a good point to enter into the editing stage at 63,000 words (:

On another note... Star Wars episode VII is going to be made... by Disney.  I'm really exited and yet equally nervous.  I'm gonna see it, there's no doubt in my mind, but whether or not it's as amazing as the other is another matter entirely.  Oh, it'll make a lot of money.  That's just a fact.  But what are they going to do about the actors?!  Rumor has it Josh Hutcherson is potentially up for the part of Luke Skywalker.  I love the kid, but I don't think Luke Skywalker should be the main character, especially not at such a young age... maybe an old Luke Skywalker with a cameo appearance?  Excited regardless.

POWAAAA!

THE INEFFABLE UPDATE: 63,146 words.


Comments

Popular Posts