A moment of misery

In a weak moment of complete disarray I took to a glass of wine (or two) yesterday evening.  Then I spilled it on my computer.

My lack of brilliance taken into account, I hadn't even saved my most recent writings on a flash drive!  I was left to cry away 5,000 words of (IMO) wonderful prose, and only a PDF version of my entire story left to show for my hard work.

Then, my computer turned back on.  

Thank the computer lords of Sony electronics for being resilient against wine-spills!!  Oh my gods, this puppy turned back on and I was able to save everything to a flash drive (in case of complete computer failure again).  Either way, this potentially detrimental occurrence inspired me to write more and finish up the tentative final copy of INEFFABLE'S cover!!

So here it is, tell me what you think, please!! <3


The INEFFABLE update: 71,000 words

Comments

Popular Posts