Perfectionism or Openness to Modification...?

It's finished.  

And on that note, I'm beginning the second round of edits.  You might say my perfectionism score could rival even Sidian's, or you could accept, as I do, that I'm very open to modification.  I need a second and third look at it before I release it!  And a fifth and sixth opinion ;)

Then, once INEFFABLE is released, I will be reducing INCOMPATIBLE to 99 cents, yay!  And don't fear, INEFFABLE will also have some free days, as previously mentioned.

Good day to you all, and let me know if you want a PDF/word copy of your own before its released, BETA READERS you are incredibly helpful!

So lemme know!  Facebook INCOMPATIBLE fan page is a great place to contact me, shoot me a message!

INEFFABLE UPDATE...  Initiate edit 2: reading aloud.

Comments

Popular Posts