Go over there and VOTE!! ---->

The title of this story is still not settled (mind you Incompatible and Ineffable took no time at all to determine), so I'm employing others to pick it for me :)

Vote for your favorite(s) to the right pleeeease ---->


on a side note I AM -SHER-LOCKED... BBC'S Sherlock, with Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch, is delightful! Truly recommend it.  Thank you to my wonderfully entertainment-enlightened sister for the suggestion.... as usual, our tastes align pertaining to these particular entertainment values... on a side note, our musical choices don't particularly intertwine, and no matter how good you say the episodes are, I will (probably) not find myself pursuing my little pony any time soon.

FREE DAYS:

Incompatible  Sept 14-15
Ineffable        Sept 14

Comments

Popular Posts