Dorobo Update!

First, I'd like to say thank you to my awesome betareader!! Yay for your wonderful insight/advice/editing! Glad I can have you along for the ride (:

Second, I miss posting here. I should do it more often.

DOROBO UPDATE: 46,000 words! Yay!  Just finished up Section 2 and starting up Section 3.  I'm liking this whole 'section' thing; I'm thinking there will be four sections altogether. Names of the sections thus far are:

1. Mission Delegated
2. Separated
3. Dead
4.(not sure yet... Not quite there!!)

Excited to say I think I finally know where it's gonna end though, and how. And I like it =)

On a sad note, I'm really disappointed to hear Allgiant isn't doing so hot. Bad reviews always deter me; but I'll give it a chance because the first two were great... Just not quite yet. Not excited to have my heart ripped out. I do love YA novels for the hope they inspire in readers. Gosh darn it I'm a Disney kid... I need at least the hint of a potential happy ending.

<3

Comments

Popular Posts