Beta Reader Blast!!!

I am such a space cadet!!  I can't believe I haven't done the Beta Reader Blast for the lovely Mati, author of Archipelago

Mati is entirely responsible for coming up with the idea for the map of the underground world of DOROBO, as well as detecting a few crucial inconsistencies throughout the text. 

 
Mati is an excellent author as well as an amazing resource for independent authors as a Beta Reader and Reviewer!  Check out one of her blogspots to see all she does for her fellow authors: http://steampunksparrow.blogspot.com/
 
Thank you so much for your time and all you do, Mati! 
 
 
 
"I don’t argue.  I don’t like being conscious when we’re right at the edge of the Domes: the worst place in the whole world.  The frostiness of the ice wasteland constantly tugs at my heart and the proximity of the Dead Surface sends invisible stabs at my sanity, as if it’s literally stolen my knife from my shoe and thinks it’s funny to stab me over and over and over again."
 
-Dorobo: Dark Days


Comments

Popular Posts