Under No Circumstances is it Simple

Under no circumstances is it simple to finish a story when you have three thousand going at once in your mind. I have the opening to three different fully thought out stories going at the same time, but every time I begin to work on one the others begin calling to me again! And now I can't focus long enough on one to make it past the first five chapters...

A little background on the stories I am working on:

1. "Fear Bound" - potential title for a story about a woman whose father spent years documenting the deaths of individuals and how their deepest fears correlated directly to their cause of death. Are our deepest fears our body's innate sense of what inevitably will kill us?

2. That Zombie Novel - this doesn't even remotely have a title yet. I wrote the opening a while back but I am pretty sure I am going to rewrite the entire start of it, anyways. Basically humanity has been plunged into a zombie plague due to excessive radiation. The only people left who have not been exposed to the radiation are clones of the richest minds in history, and they have been kept hidden away from the radiation in order to find a way to save human kind.

3. Dorobo 2 - I know how this one starts, I know what happens and where it goes. I love the characters, I love the story, and I love how things eventually pan out... but the other two just keep distracting me :-)

Oh bananas...

Comments

Popular Posts