Disheartening...

The most recent review of Incompatible was disheartening to say the least.  Not only was it worlds lower than all of my other reviews, but it made no sense.  And no, I'm not just being bitter, okay maybe a little bit.  But seriously, the low review before this didn't make me upset at all.  Their opinion was clearly stated and I was even able to relate to it.  I learned something from it, it had something to offer me and potential customers of the story.  But this review was a summary.  A faulty summary to say the least.  That's all.  An attempt to summarize something that they didn't even understand the point of.  Sure, not everyone has the same taste in novels, so I can understand if someone doesn't enjoy the plot line, didn't like the characters, struggled with the styling, or was just downright appalled because I'm such a noob and my writing requires some heavy fine-tuning, but their review really struck me as downright strange.... A new, nice review would be thoroughly uplifting... thoroughly......

Comments

Popular Posts