The Publisher's Weekly Review Is In!

"When they become separated during an underground odyssey to find a new source of oxygen,
their attempts to link up again bring them face-to-face with some hard truths
about their new sealed-in home."
 
"...the action is non-stop as Nitra and Thane fight to be reunited."
 
"In the end, this story, as tersely written as an 80s cyberpunk novel,
keeps the reader hooked by moving with the speed of a bullet..."
 
 
-Publisher's Weekly
 


Thankfully the PW Review was released to us prior to the Semi-Finalist's list, so it becomes obvious to us whether or not we will go on prior to our actual elimination.  This being the first Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards I entered, I anticipated elimination in the first three rounds, luckily I made it this far, winning myself a Publisher's Weekly Review (which usually costs $150 and isn't even guaranteed if you pay the money!)!  Needless to say I've accepted my "Second Place Winner's" Silver Metal and am excited to say I have more than three useable quotes for advertisement purposes!!  These quotes will be excellent marketing tools and will hopefully attract the likes of one or two agents in the upcoming future (:  There are some suggestions in the body of the review as well, each of which I have actually already been working on since I received my Vine Reviewer's comments! 

Now for incorporating these quotes seamlessly into the body of a query letter...

Comments

Popular Posts