A new scene for Nitra and Luton...

I'm really excited about a new scene I've added in, about two-thirds of the way through the story.  I've been playing with it for a while, changed it a few times, and have finally found just the right way to incorporate it into the tale.  I'm hoping it adds more believable details into a developing character relationship and brings a little more teenage spark to Nitra's character (whose narrative I'm carefully turning more teenager-ish).  It's a conversational explanation as to what happened when the sun started to go cold and how it affected climates in certain areas, as well as the reactions of the people when the weather got a little funky.  Also it goes into detail about where specifically the ice wave hit in North America (aka the 2nd Wave, the North American Wave, or Wave Lucy)... really looking forward to sharing some of this stuff soon!

On another fun note I've decided I will be taking full advantage of the goodreads.com giveaway gadget a week prior to Dorobo's release!  I'll print out five copies through createspace and offer them free to five lucky people :)  These will, naturally, include an autographed page... and one lucky edition will include author commentary! 

Can't wait to get started on this, though it won't be in the works for some time, it will definitely be a lot of fun.  If this seems to be a positive avenue for DOROBO, I may even consider doing it for INCOMPATIBLE and INEFFABLE once I've got those lovely tales polished up.


Oh and INCOMPATIBLE got a 5 STAR review today on goodreads.com!!  Thank you lovely reader for your comments!  Love that you find INCOMPATIBLE to be a NA (new adult) novel, and that you consider it "social science fiction"... never heard of the genre being referred to as that, but it "TOTALLY" fits... **sorry, had to channel Nitra there for a moment**

Fingers Crossed For More Fun News in the Future :)

Comments

Popular Posts