A New Scene for Thane and Gen!

For a little more closure... for a bit more character.  I'm liking the scene... I'm wondering how to allude to it without giving anything away. 

A quote maybe?:


"“Hi Thane,” he mutters.  He sits on the chair at my bedside, keeps his back straight and holds the mask, running his fingers over the dark plating.  His eyes meet mine after a second, once he realizes the only form of communication I possess is facial expressions.  

I nod.  

“It’s good to see you awake.”  A single nod, again.  I keep my lips as terse as his.  “You hear how we managed to get Lium out?”  The corner of his lip rises.  I raise my eyebrows and minutely shake “no”.  “I guess we can tell you after… after I give you a bit of an update.”  He pauses and glances back at his mask.  Then he places it on the floor and cracks his knuckles.""
-Dorobo
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts