4th Star To The Right...

... and straight on 'til morning.  This is the only way to describe the butterfly feeling in my stomach right now.  A second 4-star review and I'm on cloud 9... "We are now approaching Neverland.  Further application of pixie dust unnecessary; wonderful, happy-little-thoughts flowing in of their own accord."

Two weeks and one day deep into my publication and two positive reviews is more than I could have dreamed of!  Sure, June's sales can be counted on one hand, but to have two unknown readers write excellent reviews of my story is quite an incredible feeling.  Two for two is uplifting beyond reason... I'm sure three for three would be too much to ask for, but a girl can only hope.

I'm wearing my tinkerbell pajamas right now... still not sure if that fact affected the title of this post...




Che-che-che-cheche-check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/Incompatible-ebook/product-reviews/B00862KUCC/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Comments

Popular Posts