The Partially Edited

So the slighted more edited version of my story has been uploaded, unfortunately this version of the story is seemingly only available to the new purchasers [frustratingly enough - - I wish an update would be applied to those who ordered the book previously].  Either way, I took my one reviewer's opinion into account and gave some of the characters a more visible appearance... because she was right, while their personalities were obvious, their physical characteristics were not brilliantly put. At first my plan was to avoid too much description, unfortunately this led me to leave out some of the most important descriptors available to a reader: what my characters look like!

Found a forum for kindle publishers this evening... posted a thread hoping some fellow authors would take the time to check out my story.  I'm hoping I can get some constructive feedback asafp.

Love, Me ;]

Comments

Popular Posts