Marcella: The Light of Life


As further proof that a beautiful afterlife must exists, an incredible person passed on this morning.  She is survived by her daughters, grandchildren, great grandchildren and great-great grandchildren.  Living to a ripe age of 101 years, having passed less than one month before her 102nd birthday, Gramma Sally will be alive in our hearts for years to come.

She lived a full life; to have met over six generations of family members is a miracle very few of us will be privy to in our lifetime.  To have been a part of this magnificent woman’s life is the greatest miracle of all.

Gramma Sally, I dedicate my second novel to you.  In honor of the joy, wisdom and laughter you’ve brought to each of our lives, I give you Marcella, the newest character in the Incompatible series.  Marcella is associated with the sun in this story; I hope she brightens up the tale just as you have brightened up my life.  

I Love You

Comments

Popular Posts