Beta Reader Blast!!!

Amanda

http://amandacravenediting.weebly.com/


"...It would take a modern day space shuttle 221 days to reach the sun and that is pushing it. This is based off the equation:

92.9 million miles to the sun/ 17,500 miles/hr = 5308.6 hours = 221 days. 

 I know that seems picky but your entire story is very believable and something as simple as time could throw a wrench in that."
 
I literally laughed out loud at how amazing this comment was!  What an incredible point, thank you Amanda for taking the time to consider this and point it out to me.  The greatest thing is I've had two beta readers make similar comments since.  As soon Dorobo is out of the ABNA competition I'll be making lots of revisions!!! :)
 
Amanda was super quick to read and respond and made lots of helpful comments!  Thanks again Amanda for all your hard work!
 
 
 
 


“Well, if the Operation was a success, then we should begin to see [it].  We’d stay with some of my contacts in Sublando, watch it happen.”  I nod.  She starts to speak again, “And if it doesn’t work then… well, you know.”
“We’d freeze to death more quickly, less painfully.  Yes, I know.  Can I finish my run, then?”  Her mask is transparent like mine; I can see her blue eyes and the pain reflected in them. 
 
-Dorobo

 

Comments

Popular Posts