What a Wonderful Surprise!!

*Please Excuse The Brief Interlude From the Beta Blast For An Exciting Announcement!!!!*
 

I jumped up and down yesterday evening, screaming at the top of my lungs!  Dorobo has officially made it to the second round of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Competition!!  (click the above link to jump to the Amazon page where all the winners are listed!)

 
Seriously feeling like a real winner right now!!  Cannot... contain... my... EXCITEMENT!!!!  What's even more awesome is that even if I don't make it to the next round, Dorobo will be considered a "Third Prize Winner" in the ABNA Competition, which is incredible in my opinion.  I will also get TWO reviews from Amazon Vine Readers that I can use for advertisement purposes!  I can't wait to hear what they have to say :)  Good or bad reviews, its an honor and relief to know my pitch did as intended!!
 
 
^^ This is how I'm feeling right now!! It was the "first try", but not really, since this is my third book haha. 
 
 
Anyways, I just needed to share!  I look forward to giving more details in the future!!

Comments

Popular Posts