Just A Little Something, Something

I am excited to announce that over the next few days (or weeks, depending on my availability for such things), I'll be unveiling a blog post for each of the wonderful beta readers who has accompanied me on my journey through DOROBO

Each has brought something new and wonderful to the table, sharing the most amazing ideas and helpful comments I could have asked for.  In return I'll dedicate a blog post to each with their name, link to their website/blog/etc., a few of their most fantastic/hilarious/helpful comments, and a quote from Dorobo that they've influenced in some way!

Some beta readers still aren't quite finished, but when they are I'll be posting their information as well.  If anyone else is interested in joining the quest feel free to contact me through my Good Reads author page (goodreads.com), it's the one I check the most. 

Can't wait to get started! 

Comments

Popular Posts