Chicken Scratch and Scribbles

Took a trip to good ol' kinkos/fed ex and printed out two copies of my story... $30 and huge stacks of paper later and I've finally come to realize just how long my book is, and that's just SO FAR.  I'm going through, page-by-page, and editing this bad-boy whenever I'm not working or I get a free minute.  Already the first 6 pages are covered in chicken scratch and excessive amounts of scribbles which makes me SUPER excited!  I've added another scene entirely to some random page I opened up to the first day I printed it out; I'm about 99% sure that editing this on my own and with friends and family was the best idea I've had ever (and this is a legitimate 99% sure, not a Becca 99% sure)... Holy shiz this shenanigans is getting real! 

Also got accepted as a trial admin on a Hunger Games fan page which will definitely help me network with people who are interested in genres similar to my story.  Pretty stoked :)

Comments

Popular Posts