Growing A Pear...


Alright, so I’m pretty sure I should just grow a pair and do it… Even if I were to edit every day until the end of my life I would never be satisfied.  I am probably my worst critic [I take that back - - I know I am], I need to chill on myself because there are plenty of other people out there who will criticize my work [whether constructively or not]. 
And you know what?  I’m okay with that.  :] In fact, I will greet it with open arms.  This is the first story I’ve completed and not only do I need to improve, I want to improve.  If my first book was perfect, then writing would grow excessively boring.  I mean, I should be honest with myself, the reason I switched from a math major to Behavioral Science and Anthropology is because math is just that: too easy…. Therefore boring
So bring it peeps!!  But please be wary, like Xander, I can be a little sensitive ;]  

Comments

Popular Posts