NOW AVAILABLE

Yes... yes, I did grow a pear.  I'm thoroughly excited and equally nervous.  My wonderful boyfriend created a beautiful new cover that is exceedingly more impressive than mine!

I'm listening to my story with the text-to-speech option and I've come across two small problems with the text so far, though I must admit they're quite small; I hope no one else picks up on them.... they're not terribly visible and easily glanced over when reading.  Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you don't pay someone mucho-buckaroos to edit.  Maybe one day I'll have enough money to pay people to find these issues for me.

Wow that's so me... I would have my first post be about mistakes.  One good thing about the book, other than the lovely cover of course, is that listening to it with the text-to-speech application makes it seem like I'm listening to someone else's story.  It's different hearing it aloud from someone else's voice, even if it is mechanical and monotone (much like the monitor's voice in the story itself [:).  It feels like I'm orienting myself in the story from a different perspective entirely, giving me a new view of it....... and I must admit, I LOVE IT!

Hope you all enjoy... :]

Comments

Popular Posts