Impending Release of Zee Prologue

To entice new peeps, and spice up my uninviting facebook page, I think I will soon release the first chapter online, making it a post on my blog (this one specifically).  This chapter is actually the prologue; unlike some other prologues, it is crucial.  It gives a glimpse of the protagonist's life at the moment of epiphany, at one of the climaxes of the story.  Much like a summary on the back of a book, or on the inside flap of the cover, it sets up the reader for future events, leaving them with questions of who? what? when? where? and most importantly why?

Anywho, I would feel weird being like "oh my gods, go like my book" on facebook without any other information than what is currently posted (the cover and a 150 word summary - i know, how NOT exciting).  Therefore I'm going to finish up my editing process on the prologue within the week and post it on here ASAFP. =)  For anyone who reads this in the future: yes, I do in fact enjoy talking to myself, seeing as I'm certain no one is currently paying any attention to my blog.  (takes a bow to her nonexistent audience)  I'll be here all week.

Comments

Popular Posts